As recent years have shown, a disaster or cyber-attack can strike at any time, causing disruptions and, at worst, closing a business’s doors. Before a crisis strikes, OCS focuses on Business Resiliency by implementing tailor-made strategies that help minimize downtime and data loss. In some cases, threats are identified and neutralized before they become larger issues.
Our focus towards Business Resiliency starts by conducting an initial client-specific risk assessment and deploying preventative measures that mitigate the impact of potential threats. These measures can include managed local backups with cloud sync, hybrid virtualization, network infrastructure monitoring, and internet security and awareness training for your employees. To reduce the burden on you and your team, OCS maintains ongoing preparedness to facilitate effective incident and crisis management with prioritization on eliminating data loss, limiting downtime, and sustaining business continuity.
Aspects of our focus on Business Resiliency:
- Comprehensive risk assessment
- Managed backup with cloud sync & hybrid virtualization
- 24/7/365 server and network infrastructure monitoring
- Internet security and awareness training
- Managed anti-virus and anti-malware client
- Quick incident response
- Experienced incident and crisis management
- Client value protection
- Business continuity
- Proactive resource planning
- Limited downtime