More than ever, your users are the weak link in your network security and old school Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. They need to be trained by an expert like Kevin Mitnick, and after the training stay on their toes, keeping security top of mind.
The OCS Security Awareness Training includes:
- Baseline Testing. We provide baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack.
- Phish Your Users. Fully automated simulated phishing attacks, hundreds of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
- Train Your Users. On-demand, interactive, engaging training with common traps, live Kevin Mitnick demos and new scenario-based Danger Zone exercises.
- See the Results. Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
Although not specifically required by HIPAA regulations, vulnerability scans are another tool available to identify issues before they become problems or a breach. Additionally, it is not uncommon for the OCR to request information about existing vulnerability scans existing before and taken after any incidents.
A short list of risks a vulnerability scan can help identify:
- Unauthorized devices
- Unauthorized users
- Unauthorized software
- Out-of-date operating systems
- Poor password practices
- Internet facing risks
- Missing or inadequate software patching